Sunday, June 10, 2012

HEALING - Trust and Regards ( EXPERIENCE) IS KEY OF SUCCESS BY REIKI MASTER VIJAY KUMAR BALI SHARE BY WWW.REIKI4UNIVERSE.CO.NR

Hi,


( PLEASE NOT MIND MY ENGLISH)

Today i am going to share three month old Healing story which taught me alot.One of my Friend Brother in law i have very good relation with family his younger son was studying for Charted Accounted for many year but everytime he unsuccessful . My friend told me his brother in law like to met you i met him he discussed his problem and tension regarding his son. I told him give me few days to check out i used my a Clairvoyant capability and founded this guy can be clear Charted accounted examination if give extra energy , So i have taken this challenge in the beginning every thing going right and i already told to Brother in law of my friend about charges of this treatment he was agreed everything , I forget everything and const ration on work everything is going wonderful. even lot of time i have given special instruction and suggestion how to keep your home energy good because when i was healing i am founded this young guy many family member negativeness creating hurdle in his success.. So that reason i gave instruction how to tackle it. But  father of boy didn't follow anything and lie with me but i was continued my healing for lovely boys success around one month over but boys father didn't fulfill their commitment which he decided to pay me i tried to connect him every time he did excuse. Which i don't like very much but i continue my healing even at end the healing session he totally refuse about amount which we decided in beginning  but gave me different figure, but i continue my healing and finished the project and after that i decided i didn't want to continue relation to this man, because his negative nature which disturbed me alot...
        When result came boys again unable to pass examination. i shocked it is first time in my healing i didn't get result and I   examined  this project and founded most role of negativeness came from boys father who was doing stupid thing and DISTURBED boy energy even he used the boy in his business in the time of examination even i told him not used this guy energy other work. but he hardly care.... and whatever energy i sanded to guy was used in other purpose. 

             few day over again Same family another guy was giving 12 examination and that guy was very week in examination he hardly study full year due to Epilepsy attack .. his mother approach to me for healing but i already got very bad experience with that family i refused him for healing EVEN BEEN a Clairvoyant I FOUNDED THIS GUY HAS 1 % CHANCE TO CLEAR EXAMINATION but she requested alot even told me she is not worry about any positive result of his son but i should do healing whatever came she will accept it so forcefully she given me project   and THE good thing whenever she called me always show great faith on me and REGARDS , follow my instruction and paid all amount advanced ...... 


  " MIRCLE HAPPEND WHEN RESULT CAME SHE CALLED ME I WAS COMING FROM OUTSTATION  COMPLETED ONE BIG Healing EVENT AT HARIDWAR, INDIA . I WAS IN  METRO TRAIN AS SOON AS I GOT HER CALL , SHE TOLD SIR MY SON WAS PASSED THE 12TH EXAMINATION  I SAID THANKS TO GOD BUT  SHE WAS NOT FINISHED YET SHE TOLD ME SIR HE GOT 80% MARKS I STUNT TO SEE EFFECT OF FAITH AND REGARDS. THE GUY WHO NEVER STUDY DUE TO EPILEPSY AND ALWAYS WEAK IN STUDY PERFORM LIKE A CHAMP.....I SAY IT IS MIRACLE AND IT ALL HAPPENED WITH REGARD AND FAITH...

SO FINAL one side the guy who can pass his Charted account examination fail due to short faith and regards may be he is intelligent...  other side a guy  SICK WITH EPILEPSY   got the 80 % marks like champ in 12th class examination in delhi...



So friend always keep your FAITH AND REGARD high to succeed in life this key factor for success.....



Aum shanti shanti shanti...


Reiki master vijay kuamar bali

www.reiki4universe.co.nr

0 comments:

Post a Comment