Wednesday, June 20, 2012

EXPERIENCE - Feeling of Student after meeting first time her Reiki master share by www.reiki4universe.co.nr








here is starts...

Wow, its just simply superb to meet extra ordinary spiritual souls in this planet. truly I really had an great experience, rather must say its a great to get introduced with an REIKI MASTER. Things were quite normal on the day I happened to meet with that honoured person. Just like meeting up a general person, I did not bother much to give any special thought before meeting to sir. Some how, when sir was about to come, I had n argument with my husband And as i have anxiety problem, it started paining me. And then sir, came. we greeted to each other among us. Very normal n initiative talks began among we three. And then, delightedly, I sensed that, as if I M standing inside some soothing calm and peaceful thing. A very mild sensitive aroma, a aroma that specially comes when we stand inside a temple filled with positiveness. surprisingly All my anxiety pain started disappearing slowly with out even my awareness. probably its the super natural supreme powers , that nurtures such people's aura like that automatically. Its like grace, which can find good out of every odd n ugly thing. Another things would like to write here is, I could felt the power or can say some powerful sharp view of the eyes. As far as I have experienced till now is, eyes are the crystal clear things that tell the thoughts of a person. The eyes were showing how strong and stable the soul is. a soul which knows, understands every thing but can absorb every odd n even facts, truths of this world. It feels the pain also, but has the courage to handle them easily. And of course, they were exceptionally sharp to look though n catch on going thoughts. Very obviously Its a Reiki Master with years of Reiki energy blessings. well, its a Thought thing to crack...


Regards,
Shree....

0 comments:

Post a Comment