Sunday, April 29, 2012

ATTUNEMENT - kundalini reiki I Degree attunement Experience share by student conducted by Reiki master vijay kumar bali share by www.reiki4universe.co.nr


Good morning All lovely friends, now days i am little lazy to share experiences Reiki healing / Treatment/Attunement may be wish of reiki i don't knew but after long time i am going to share.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

kundalini reiki Attunement Level I Experiences...

Pankajani Misra, Orissa,India

She is house wife and Kundalini Reiki II Degree practionner and  good knowledge of spiritual science and around 62 years old by work she is very good teacher all his/her student are in higher post but facing lot of negativness so that she wanted one more time attunement for smoothing the energy...


Good morning sir, i started the attunement very late around 7 PM indian standard time and i did all thing which you mention in yourmail as soon as i call kundalini reiki i felt very dense energy even my body feel lot of pressure and it is coming from my head  even i felt somebody pressing my head and then i felt they energy moving to downword and saw lot of different life in different chakra, felt more relax as energy moving downword to body, after few minutes i felt little hardness in my left side solder and brain and even my neck also little hard  but i continued attunement but few mintues it clear and all this process went around  10 mintues after that i didn't feel any heaviness on head and neck and other part of body but my mind and soul and body all of them relax and i also got relax in my knee  pain which was distrubing me long time also gone so i felt it is nice attument sir thanks and regards

your student...

0 comments:

Post a Comment